BECOME A TENNIS COACH - NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Sydney Sports Management Group (SSMG) is an established privately-owned, Australian specialist facilities management company. With over 30 years of experience owning and managing a variety of leisure and sporting centres. Today SSMG is Sydney’s largest tennis management group, and has now expanded into health and fitness, golf, aquatics, padel, multi & corporate sport and café operations.
SSMG’s Hot Shots Tennis Lessons program is growing in popularity and with facilities across Sydney and classes running everyday of the week, there are plenty of opportunities to take up work during hours that suit you best.
What Are We Looking for?
SSMG is on the lookout for people – from all walks of life – who are engaging communicators, passionate about sport and driven to make a difference.
There is no previous experience required for this role, we are more searching for your ability to engage with children and young people in sport.
We will provide paid training to all new coaches to ensure you are comfortable and confident to coach classes on your own.
- Coaching children tennis at a beginner level
- Providing feedback to children and parents
- Commitment to being part of a supportive team culture
- Working with the management to improve the program
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- NO QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED, just the right attitude
- A desire to work in sport & recreation
- Ability to provide feedback to children and parents
- Working with Children Check and National Police Check
*If you do not have these, SSMG will assist with the application process to obtain each check.